AUTOSCOPY ASSIGNMENT

 AUTOSCOPY ASSIGNMENT 


 

                                                                                   0


       25     

50


75

100


This is my autoscopy assignment. I enjoyed this project a lot because it made me think deeply and also because made me play with filters and with putting different images together all in one picture. This assignment is one picture of me when I was around eight years old, and the other picture of me when im 18 years old. The main message of this project is that sometimes I wish I could go back when I was eight years old living in my home country, Guatemala. It is crazy to see how much I have changed and how much different I am living now, compared to how I was living when I was eight years old.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro

CANVAS ASSIGNMENT

Poster Assignment