LETTER 20 YEARS FROM NOW

I've never thought to myself where I would be exactly 20 years from now, but I am so glad I'm doing this because it has opened my eyes and made me think a lot for what I want for my future self.                                                                                                                                     Exactly 20 years from today, I would be 38 years old. I have set a goal to myself that by when I'm 38, I will be wealthy enough to buy anything I want, without worrying about spending. I hope by when I'm 38, I will still be the same fun, outgoing person like I am now being 18. I hope to be happy, with all my family from Guatemala being in the United States, that is also another goal I must have completed by when I reach my thirties.                                                                                                                                                    If I’m reading this exactly 20 years from now, I really hope to have completed and reached all my goals, and specially being happy. If for some reason, I still haven’t completed my goals, I am telling myself to never give up and keep going, because one thing I’m most afraid of, is being on my death bed thinking to myself that I failed and didn’t do the things I wanted to do in life when I was young.                                                                                                When I’m 38, I hope to be settled and have me a Latina wife with two or three kids living in a beautiful house near the beach. I hope to be going out dancing with my wife and being a happy man. If I’m still not living like this when I’m 38 and if I'm not bald, I need to go out and get a haircut and start looking for someone.                                                                                  20 years is a long time from today, but I know it will go by fast. I just pray to God to everything will be fine by then, and that I am a happy man.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro

CANVAS ASSIGNMENT

Poster Assignment